Wednesday 6 April 2011

Nine weeks to go

With only Nine weeks to go to the start of the Freedom Challenge its nice to see that Tim has started riding with his full pack already. Tim's off on Friday to visit his family in Cape Town and to do some scouting up the mountains, I used my pack during the Desert Challenge so I suppose that counts. Got up early to ride this morning and its raining in Johannesburg, is this a sign of things to come for the race ? Everyone is saying that this winter will be hard due to the rain we have had, I hope not !! I received new lights from Magiclight last week and fitted them last night, they blind you, this time Tim and I will have light when we get lost at least ! I am going for an ErgoFit for the bike tomorrow, one of the things that the race Doctor picked up after the 2009 race was that we all had bike set ups for our bikes but no one had the set up done with their back pack at race weight, so going to see if it makes a difference ? Need to get training race day starts on the 12th of June 2011 round the corner !!

No comments:

Post a Comment